Experienced Representation For Serious Legal Problems
The law firm of Iacullo, Martino & Reinitz, in Nutley, New Jersey, is dedicated to the highest-quality and the highest level of service in the practice of law. We are known for our experience in family law and criminal defense. In addition, our attorneys have a broad background that enables us to handle many legal matters such as:
- Divorce and family law — Our firm handles all aspects of contested and uncontested divorce, including child custody, child support, alimony and property division. Our family law practice includes paternity, adoption, modifications of court orders, domestic violence and restraining orders, grandparents’ rights and more.
- Criminal defense — Our firm has handled a wide range of criminal matters, including DWI defense, drug crimes, theft and burglary, juvenile offenses, fraud and white collar crimes, sexual assault and violent crimes, including murder/homicide.
- Police officer defense — Our firm represents New Jersey law enforcement and corrections officers in civil litigation, criminal matters or administrative investigations related to their job duties.
- Bankruptcy — We help individuals, couples and small businesses obtain debt relief through Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Real estate and land use — Our attorneys represent buyers, sellers, developers, landlords and tenants in purchase, sale, refinancing and leasing of real estate. We have experience with residential, commercial, industrial and multifamily property transactions and disputes.
- Civil litigation — Our firm represents plaintiffs and defendants in all types of litigation, including personal injury, workers’ compensation, disputed property and collections matters.
Attorneys With Decades Of Experience In Various Legal Matters
Three of our accomplished attorneys have been included in New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. Attorney Steven J. Martino is a certified matrimonial law attorney and a certified mediator. Anthony J. Iacullo is a certified criminal trial attorney and is approved by the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association (PBA) to represent law enforcement.
We Offer Free Consultations
To arrange a consultation with our Essex County attorneys for criminal law and any legal matters, call us day or night at 973-498-8787 or contact us online.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.